Each year thousands of visitors and school children tour Hower House. Tours are conducted by the Victorians, our trained volunteer docents. The Victorians contribute hundreds of hours each year for tours and other activities at Hower House.
Exhibits, educational programs, holiday festivities, guest speakers and other activities are presented that reflect the Victorian era and the history of the Hower Family and their elegant House.
- Video tour of the upper floor is available upon request.
- Cellar Door Store is our delightful gift/museum shop on our lower level. It is open during tour times and by appointment.
- The house if fully air-conditioned
- Admission is $8 for adults, $6 for senior citizens (65+ years), $2 for students and children; children six years and under are free with adult admission.
- Reservations recommended for groups of 10 or more people
- Free on-site parking.
- The house is closed in January and all major holidays.
Tour hours: Wednesday-Saturday from 12-3 p.m. Last tour begins half an hour before closing.