It is an important time to provide support, patience and space for our colleagues, families and community. We want you to know that you, your loved ones, and neighbors never have to be without support. Below is a partial list of Community resources that are always available if you need them.
- Minority Behavioral Health Group
- Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services Board
- ADM Board resources for teens & children
- ADM Board resources for the faith community
- Recovery Support Services for those facing addiction
- Families First Health Services
- Victim Assistance Program
- Community Support Services
- Portage Path Behavioral Health
- Crisis Text Line
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Disaster Distress Helpline
*Please note, this is not meant to be a comprehensive list of resources. For a larger list, please consult 211summit.org.