Akron Children's Museum features hands-on, interactive exhibits to engage families and encourage learning through play. The museum is a safe space where children can spend hours, creating art, filling mini shopping carts with healthy food at a pint-sized farmer's market, building lego derby cars to race, making parachutes to use in wind tunnels and much more.
Admission is $5 per person (infants 12 months and under are free). Yearly family memberships are also available.
Watch Akron Children's Musueum's promotional video here.
Tuesday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Parking is available in the State Street Parking Deck at 51 W. State St. Take the elevator to the ground level and bring your parking ticket to the museum for $2 validation (city parking is free on the weekends).
Upcoming Events at Akron Children's Museum
- Storytime - Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Monster Mystery Storytime - Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- S.T.E.A.M Team Saturday - Saturday, Oct 26, 2019 1-2 p.m.
- A.R.T Studio Sundays - Sunday, Oct 27, 2019 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Monster Mystery Storytime - Wednesday, Oct 30, 2019 11 a.m.-1 p.m.