- Saturday, Sep 11, 2021 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Jul 10, 2021 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Jun 19, 2021 9:30 a.m. -10:30 a.m.
Join FitCamp for a FREE, hour-long DrumFIT class from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. on June 19, July 10, and September 11.
This high energy, cardio class is good for all fitness levels and abilities.
- If you have your own ball, bucket or drumsticks please bring them with you.
- Sanitized Ripstix® (drumsticks) will be available for anyone who does not have their own.
Class instructors will demonstrate how to do the workout with and without a ball and bucket, both provide a great workout. You can even participate while sitting in a chair!
Pre-registration is encouraged as space is limited.
Parking is available in the Cascade Parking Deck and costs $2. There is also street parking available on Bowery and Quaker Streets.
All participants must agree to the Liability Waiver. The waiver can be reviewed here:
Liability Waiver and Photo Release
You will be asked to agree to the waiver during registration.
These activities are supported by Downtown Akron Partnership and the Knight Foundation.
DAP will follow CDC, State and local health orders regarding COVID-19 during all events. DAP requests that all attendees self-monitor and not attend events if they show symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. While masks will not be required, those who wish to wear them and social distance are welcome to do so.