- Sunday, Dec 15, 2019 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec 22, 2019 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec 29, 2019 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan 5, 2020 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan 12, 2020 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan 19, 2020 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan 26, 2020 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Countryside Public Market is a new year-round indoor farmers' market in downtown Akron's Northside District.
Every Sunday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Northeast Ohio's best farmers and food producers will be set up in the in the Northside Lofts building. Shop local with the farmers and food producers who have joined so far, grab some hot coffee and a pastry for breakfast, enjoy live music and then head upstairs to see what's new at the Northside Marketplace.
Come back and support the market each week new vendors are added with new products and fresh, local, seasonal produce, there will always be something new to discover.