Open for in-person screeings, masks required except when eating and drinking. Visit https://www.nightlightcinema.com/ for details.***
The Nightlight will have public showings of movies Mondays through Sundays in its 30 N. High St. theater.
The cinema is open seven days a week. The box office and café opens 30 minutes before the first show of the day and closes when the last show ends. Typically shows run from 6:30 p.m.-midnight
Parking is available in the High/Market Parking Deck across from the Akron Art Museum on High St. The deck is free on weekends, holidays, and after 6p.m.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Senior Citizens (65 and over) $8
Children (12 and under) $7
Upcoming Events at The Nightlight
- Cryptozoo - Saturday, Sep 25, 2021 4 p.m. | 8:30 p.m.
- Cryptozoo - Sunday, Sep 26, 2021 6:45 p.m.
- Cryptozoo - Monday, Sep 27, 2021 8:45 p.m.
- Cryptozoo - Tuesday, Sep 28, 2021 6:30 p.m.
- Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans - Wednesday, Sep 29, 2021 6:45 p.m.