The Nightlight will have public showings of movies Mondays through Sundays in its 30 N. High St. theater.
The cinema is open seven days a week. The box office and café opens 30 minutes before the first show of the day and closes when the last show ends. Typically shows run from 6:30 p.m.-midnight
Parking is available in the High/Market Parking Deck across from the Akron Art Museum on High St. The deck is free on weekends, holidays, and after 6p.m.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Senior Citizens (65 and over) $8
Children (12 and under) $7
Upcoming Events at The Nightlight
- Parasite - Wednesday, Nov 20, 2019 6:15 & 9 p.m.
- Parasite - Thursday, Nov 21, 2019 6:15 & 9 p.m.
- Parasite - Friday, Nov 22, 2019 6:15 & 9 p.m.
- Parasite - Saturday, Nov 23, 2019 3:30, 6:15, 9 p.m.
- The Lady from Shanghai - Sunday, Nov 24, 2019 8:15 p.m.