***While the Nightlight Cinema is closed at this time, you may purchase and stream films online. Visit https://www.nightlightcinema.com/ for details.***
The Nightlight will have public showings of movies Mondays through Sundays in its 30 N. High St. theater.
The cinema is open seven days a week. The box office and café opens 30 minutes before the first show of the day and closes when the last show ends. Typically shows run from 6:30 p.m.-midnight
Parking is available in the High/Market Parking Deck across from the Akron Art Museum on High St. The deck is free on weekends, holidays, and after 6p.m.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Senior Citizens (65 and over) $8
Children (12 and under) $7
Upcoming Events at The Nightlight
- Slalom - Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - Sat, May 22, 2021
- Silo - Mon, May 10, 2021 - Fri, May 28, 2021
- Berlin Alexanderplatz - Fri, Apr 30, 2021 - Fri, May 21, 2021
- There Is No Evil - Fri, May 7, 2021 - Fri, May 21, 2021
- About Endlessness - Mon, May 10, 2021 - Fri, May 21, 2021