BLU Jazz+ is a stunning live music venue in the heart of the Historic Arts District.
To uphold the vision of creating an upscale yet accessible destination with a uniquely metropolitan vibe, BLU Jazz+ caters to its patrons by providing:
- A relaxing atmosphere for light socialization and the presentation of quality live jazz
- Full-service bar boasting premium liquors, signature cocktails, and inspired wine & beer selections
- State-of-the-art stage, sound & lighting
- Jazz photography & memorabilia gallery
BLU Jazz+ has a “retro” mid-century modern feel & captures the intimacy of the famous New York City jazz clubs while offering the style and sophistication of a modern venue.
Now, Introducing BLU Plate, "Southern fare with an Akron flair!"
Come thru the Main/Market St entrance at the new BLU Plate restaurant and experience great food and drink as an "appeteazer" to the Main Event --"right BeLo-U."
Upcoming Events at BLU Jazz+
- “Blu-esday Tuesday" Blues Jam - Tuesday, Sep 17, 2019 8 p.m.
- JOE LEAMAN - Wednesday, Sep 18, 2019 7 p.m.
- “Salsa & Bachata Thursdays” Latin Dance Party - Thursday, Sep 19, 2019 8 p.m.
- “Blu-esday Tuesday" Blues Jam - Tuesday, Sep 24, 2019 8 p.m.
- JOE HUNTER - Wednesday, Sep 25, 2019 7 p.m.