BLU JAZZ is reopening on Thurs. November 18, 2021!
BLU Jazz+ is a stunning live music venue in the heart of the Historic Arts District.
To uphold the vision of creating an upscale yet accessible destination with a uniquely metropolitan vibe, BLU Jazz+ caters to its patrons by providing:
- A relaxing atmosphere for light socialization and the presentation of quality live jazz
- Full-service bar boasting premium liquors, signature cocktails, and inspired wine & beer selections
- State-of-the-art stage, sound & lighting
- Jazz photography & memorabilia gallery
BLU Jazz+ has a “retro” mid-century modern feel & captures the intimacy of the famous New York City jazz clubs while offering the style and sophistication of a modern venue.
Now, Introducing BLU Plate, "Southern fare with an Akron flair!"
Come thru the Main/Market St entrance at the new BLU Plate restaurant and experience great food and drink as an "appeteazer" to the Main Event --"right BeLo-U."
Upcoming Events at BLU Jazz+
- BLU Jazz Jam Session ft. Ronell Regis - Thursday, Dec 8, 2022 8 - 11 p.m.
- John Petrucelli Quartet - Friday, Dec 9, 2022 7 - 11 p.m.
- Dave Banks Big Band & Michael Sonata Holiday Show - Saturday, Dec 10, 2022 8 - 11 p.m.
- BLU Jazz Speakeasy Swing Sessions ft. Joey Skoch Trio w/ Ava Preston - Thursday, Dec 15, 2022 8 - 11 p.m.
- Blue Lunch - Friday, Dec 16, 2022 8 - 11 p.m.