Located in the historic O'Neil’s building in downtown Akron, The Barley House is a bar that can't be labeled as just a pub, sports bar or nightclub. It truly caters to everyone. Being in the heart of downtown, Barley House is able to open its front garage doors and give a relaxed lunch to those coming down from area businesses. The Barley House offers a wide selection of sandwiches, pizzas and appetizers. The Barley House features dancing, late night, live performances, local bands, signature dishes, specialty cocktails, takeout/carryout and entertainment.
Craft Beer Wednesday: $3 craft beers all day until 9 p.m. $6.50 gyro and fries all day, $0.79 wings 4 p.m. to close.
University of Akron Students: Tuesday-Friday lunch special, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., show student ID and receive 20% off.
Upcoming Events at Barley House
- Barley House Happy Hour - Monday, Feb 24, 2020 3-6 p.m.
- Tuesday Night Trivia - Tuesday, Feb 25, 2020 7 p.m.
- Barley House Happy Hour - Tuesday, Feb 25, 2020 3-6 p.m.
- Student ID Lunch discount - Tuesday, Feb 25, 2020 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Student ID Lunch discount - Wednesday, Feb 26, 2020 11 a.m.-4 p.m.