LIBRARY IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AS OF 7/27/20.
- To support physical distancing, building capacity is limited
- Face coverings are required
- Returns accepted in book drops only
- The first hour of service on Tuesdays and Thursdays is reserved for at-risk customers
- Outdoor Pick-Up Service is still available
For information call 330-643-9000 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Akron-Summit County Public Library is recognized locally as an essential community asset and nationally as one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to its excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
Upcoming Events at Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Summer at the Great Lakes: A History of Piracy on the Great Lakes - Saturday, Jul 16, 2022 12 - 1 p.m.
- Summer at the Great Lakes: Paranormal Great Lakes - Saturday, Jul 16, 2022 1 - 2 p.m.
- Summer at the Great Lakes: Flood of 1913 - Saturday, Jul 16, 2022 2 - 3 p.m.
- Austro-Hungarian Genealogy with Stephen Wendt - Saturday, Jul 30, 2022 10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- GeekFest 2022 - Saturday, Aug 6, 2022 10 a.m.-4 p.m.