The Akron-Summit County Public Library is recognized locally as an essential community asset and nationally as one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to its excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
Upcoming Events at Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Fortunato Film School - Citizen Kane - The Orson Welles Masterpiece - Saturday, Dec 7, 2019 2-5 p.m.
- Akron Soul Train- Jonathan Chiarle Filmmaking Workshop - Saturday, Dec 7, 2019 12-2 p.m.
- Story Time: Polar Express - Saturday, Dec 7, 2019 11 a.m.
- Sunday Story Time Sampler - Sunday, Dec 8, 2019 2-2:30 p.m.
- Computer Classes: Basic Computer Series - Mon, Dec 9, 2019 - Thu, Dec 12, 2019 10:30a.m. - 12p.m.