ALL LIBRARY PROGRAMS AND EVENTS ARE SUSPENDED 3/14 UNTIL AT LEAST 3/31/2020. THE LIBRARY WILL CLOSE 3/18-3/31.
The Akron-Summit County Public Library is recognized locally as an essential community asset and nationally as one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to its excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
Upcoming Events at Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Music and Movement Mondays - Monday, Apr 20, 2020 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Baby Time - Wednesday, Apr 22, 2020 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Sunday Story Time Sampler - Sunday, Apr 26, 2020 2-2:30 p.m.
- Music and Movement Mondays - Monday, Apr 27, 2020 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Baby Time - Wednesday, Apr 29, 2020 10:30-11:30 a.m.