The Akron-Summit County Public Library is recognized locally as an essential community asset and nationally as one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to its excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
Upcoming Events at Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Baby Time - Wednesday, Aug 21, 2019 10:30 a.m.
- Business Research Essentials - Thursday, Aug 22, 2019 6:30 p.m.
- Movies@Main: Alfred Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train - Thursday, Aug 22, 2019 6:30 p.m.
- Preschool Story Time - Thursday, Aug 22, 2019 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Sunday Story Time Sampler - Sunday, Aug 25, 2019 2-2:30 p.m.