LIBRARY IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AS OF 7/27/20.
- To support physical distancing, building capacity is limited
- Face coverings are required
- Returns accepted in book drops only
- The first hour of service on Tuesdays and Thursdays is reserved for at-risk customers
- Outdoor Pick-Up Service is still available
For information call 330-643-9000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Akron-Summit County Public Library is recognized locally as an essential community asset and nationally as one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to its excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
Upcoming Events at Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Movies@Main: Social Distancing Edition - Westworld - Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020
- Introduction to Intellectual Property: Trade Secrets - Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020 12:15-12:45 p.m.
- Organizing File Folders - Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020 1-2:30 p.m.
- A Four-Step Approach to Salary Negotiation - Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- On-Your-Own-Bookclub: City of Girls - Tue, Dec 1, 2020 - Thu, Dec 31, 2020