The Akron-Summit County Public Library is recognized locally as an essential community asset and nationally as one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to its excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
Upcoming Events at Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Music and Movement Mondays - Monday, Jan 20, 2020 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Computer Classes: Microsoft Excel Series - Tue, Jan 21, 2020 - Fri, Jan 24, 2020 10 a.m. -12 p.m.
- Baby Time - Wednesday, Jan 22, 2020 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Computer Classes: TechZone Demonstrations - Wednesday, Jan 22, 2020 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Reentry in Motion: The Trap - Thursday, Jan 23, 2020 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.