View All News
Release Date: July 27,2021
Leadership Akron Announces Diversity On Board Class 6
Akron, OH (July 27, 2021) - On July 27, 2021, Leadership Akron announced its class of 14 individuals for its 2021-2022 Diversity on Board program.
Diversity on Board provides leadership development, education and board matching services to advance minority representation on nonprofit and public boards. Over 70 nonprofit boards in Summit County currently have Diversity on Board graduates serving as board members or board committee members.
Selected members of the Diversity on Board Class 6 include:
- Kevin Baldie, Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- Sonia Bautista, The J.M. Smucker Company
- Daryl Brown, Walmart
- Roz Campbell, Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors
- Melissa Chow, The J.M. Smucker Company
- Dewayne Edwards, FirstEnergy Corp.
- Marvin Ferguson, Health Dialog
- Henry Johnson Jr., Acme Fresh Market
- Nikki Marchmon-Boykin, Kent City School District
- Regan McKinney-Baity, Summit County Children Services
- Thomas Peeples, Jr., The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Roberta Rogers, City of Akron/Akron Public Schools
- Starleen Saulsberry, Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Stan Williams, Stark State College
For more than 35 years, Leadership Akron has inspired participants to advance their involvement and impact as community leaders. Its graduates share a common commitment to serving the community and working together to strengthen the Akron area. Diversity on Board began in 2016 in partnership with United Way of Summit & Medina. Leadership Akron also offers its Signature Program, NEXT, Junior Leadership Akron, and Community Leadership Institutes.
For more information about Leadership Akron, visit its website at LeadershipAkron.org.