The Old Stone School

301 S Broadway St    Get Directions 
Akron, OH 44308
330-761-2688

Open Website

The Old Stone School was built in 1840 on land donated by General Simon Perkins, the founder of Akron. It was restored in 1967 through the efforts of the Summit County Historical Society. It currently houses a museum.

What's Going On

There's always something happening in Downtown Akron.

See All Events