The Ocasek Building was completed and occupied in 1984.
- Approximately 500 state, city and county employees work in the building.
- Construction costs totaled approximately $22 million.
- The Ocasek Building contains 243,975 gross square feet of office space.
- The building is 99 feet high and has five stories.
- The building is named in honor of Oliver R. Ocasek, who was elected state senator for the 27th Senate District in 1958, and was president of the Ohio Senate from 1974 to 1980.
Click here to connect to the The Market cafeteria page.