21 Furnace St Get Directions
Akron, OH 44308
HOURS: Tuesday - Saturday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
PARKING : Street parking on N Main Street and Furnace St
The Northside Marketplace is an urban market with a focus on social interaction, local businesses and grass roots artisans.
It features an eclectic mix of the area’s best startups. With support from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and local business leaders, the marketplace offers small local businesses the tools and support they need to grow their business and increase exposure of their brand and product offerings. Shop through products from more than 40 vendors, hang out with friends or watch the game in our social lounge while enjoying many of the culinary offerings available. Like a retail incubator, the Northside Marketplace is all about identifying up and coming businesses and bringing them together to create a unique local shopping experience.
- Kids Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, Apr 8, 2023 10:30am - 12pm
- Grand Opening Bake-A-Bration
Saturday, Apr 8, 2023 3pm - 7pm
- Adults Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, Apr 8, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Nearby Eat & Drink
- Akron Honey Company21 Furnace St (adjacent)
- Fat T's Cookies21 Furnace St (adjacent)
- NOMZ21 Furnace St (adjacent)
- Peaceful Fruits21 Furnace St (adjacent)
- Northside Speakeasy31 Furnace St (78 feet E)
- DBA (Dante Boccuzzi Akron)21 Furnace St (83 feet SE)
- Jilly's Music Room111 N Main St (368 feet SE)
- Interbelt70 N Howard St (518 feet SW)
Nearby Arts & Culture
- Chris Klassen21 Furnace St (adjacent)
- Trends Akron21 Furnace St (adjacent)
- TrueNorth Akron110 N Main St (225 feet S)
- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad/Akron Northside Station27 Ridge St (243 feet NE)