- Wednesday, Jun 30, 2021 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jul 28, 2021 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug 18, 2021 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sep 15, 2021 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Join FitCamp for a FREE, hour-long POUND® class from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. on June 30, July 28, August 18, and September 15.
This high energy, cardio class is good for all fitness levels and abilities.
- If you have your own drumsticks please bring them with you.
- Sanitized Ripstix® (drumsticks) will be available for anyone who does not have their own.
Pre-registration is encouraged as space is limited.
Parking is available in the Cascade Parking Deck and costs $2. There is also street parking available on Bowery and Quaker Streets.
Click here to register.
These activities are supported by Downtown Akron Partnership and the Knight Foundation.
DAP will follow CDC, State and local health orders regarding COVID-19 during all events. DAP requests that all attendees self-monitor and not attend events if they show symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. While masks will not be required, those who wish to wear them and social distance are welcome to do so.