- Thursday, Dec 17, 2020 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec 18, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec 19, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec 24, 2020 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec 25, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec 26, 2020 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec 31, 2020 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, Jan 1, 2021 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan 2, 2021 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan 7, 2021 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, Jan 8, 2021 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan 9, 2021 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- + 18 more
The Akron Art Museum and Akron-Summit County Public Library’s new Akron Art Mail project aims to put art and writing into people’s hands. The project has three main components: commissioned art cards offered free for patrons; a community exhibition of art cards; and an e-book catalog of the project.
How does it work?
Collect and share postcards from local artists and writers. These limited-edition postcards are being distributed to Akron residents through the Akron-Summit County Library and other community partners. Community groups can request packets of postcards by contacting the museum’s Curator of Community Engagement, Reggie Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Create your own postcard art. Pick up a blank postcard at the Museum or download this file to print your own. Mail your card back to the Museum by February 1st and it will be included in an exhibition in the Judith Bear Isroff Gallery. This exhibit will run from October 15th, 2020 – February 21st, 2021.
Share your experiences with postcard art on social media and tag @akronartmuseum
Learn more about the featured artists and writers.